Product: This product is temporarily unvailable
Active Phosphor №80
16,40 
Manufacturer: Elit Pharm Weight: 0.1kg
Amount
Product temporarily unavailable.

All of our products are shipped from Poland with a courier service (DHL Express), and will be delivered to your door. We also offer delivery via your local Postal service for smaller parcels.

We ship all our products to most countries in the World.

Delivery time depends on the chosen method and country of delivery (usually takes around 3-7 days to addresses in Europe, and delivery to the rest of the world normally takes 7-15 days).

Shipping cost calculated at the checkout.

Shipping Method

                              

Free Shipping

International Registered Mail

(with tracking number)

from 4,50 € above 150 €

DHL delivery

from 12 € above 150 €

 

Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us.
After paying and acknowledging receipt of the package, you can open it in the presence of the courier – if discrepancies are found, a protocol is drawn up which can later be used as a basis for a customer complaint.
 
According to the Act of 30 May 2014, the customer has the right to cancel the goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. Reimbursement is possible only if the goods were not used or been damaged in any way.
In case of return, Client must inform the shop about wanting to return in 14 days (by sending an e-mail or traditional completed statement of withdrawal from a distance contract or sending such information to the email address info@ukrainashop.com), then return the goods at its own expense and the invoice or receipt, which received together with the purchased goods.
 
The money will be returned within 7 working days specified by the customer's bank account.
 
If you have any queries, please contact us by e-mail at info@ukrainashop.com or by telephone on  696 970 251. 
Rate: 0 na 6 (reviews : 0) ADD A REVIEW

Content: Calcium Hydrophosphate (Active Phosphor) - 200 mg, Manganese Asparaginate (Active
Manganese) - 0.05 mg, Vitamin D - 2.5 mcg and Vitamin A - 1666 MO.

Method of intake: Dose for adults is one - three tablets a day during a meal.

Period of intake: The course of intake is one - two months. It is recommended to repeat two -
three courses of intake a year.
Phosphor is the most important element containing in the chemical composition of proteins,
nucleic acids and bone tissue; the bone and cerebral tissues are especially rich in Phosphor.
The bones contain about 80% of Phosphor of human body. The other 20% are essential for
transformation of food to energy. Phosphor is necessary for normal course energy exchange
reaction and muscular function; Phosphor exerts positive influence upon libido participating in
majority of metabolic reactions including the ones like formation of nucleoproteins responsible for
cytokinesis and reproduction of posterity. Phosphor takes part in exchange processes of proteins,
fats and carbohydrates forming a number of intermediate compounds with them.

Customer reviews see: all reviews

Your review can be first

Shows 0-0 from 0 reviews
Notice!
* required fields Add your review
Recently viewed products
Okazje.info
Pobieranie danych...