1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user store and are intended for use with web pages Store. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are stored from, time of storing them on a terminal device and a unique number.
3.Subject locating Cookies on a user's device and reaching an access to them is the operator of the shop.
4. Cookies are used to:
- Suit store' websites content to preferences of the User to optimize the usage of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize a device's of store' User and properly display the webpage suited to their individual needs.
- Produce statistics that help to understand how Shop Users use webpages, which allows to improve their structure and content.
5. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) defaully allows storage of Cookies in a User's final device. Store users can change settings for Cookies any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic operating of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about each time they are located in a Store User' device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of operating Cookies are available in a software settings (web browser).
6. Operator of the Store informs that restrictions of Cookies usage may affect some of the functionalities available on the Store' websites.
7. Cookies located in a Store User's final device may be used also by the advertisers cooperating with a Store' operator and their partners.